Revision Black Mask
This intensive, purifying facial treatment deep cleans the skin ridding it of impurities, excess sebum and other toxins leaving the skin feeling clean, soft and polished. Two types of clay, Kaolin & Bentonite, unclog pores and absorb oil and impurities. Natural exfoliators and salicylic acid increase cell turnover smoothing the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Squalane surges needed hydration into the skin and anti-inflammatory agents soothe and heal. Naturally scented with cool and invigorating peppermint.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties.
- Larch Arabinogalactan (Galactoarabinan). Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin.
- Sage Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Cucumber Extract, Oat Kernel Extract & Bisabolol. Provide skin-soothing benefits.
- How to use: Apply a generous amount to a clean face after washing, avoiding the eye area. Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm water. Pat skin dry. The use of cotton pads for removal is recommended to avoid staining as Black Mask contains Freshwater Silt and Iron Oxides. Use once or twice weekly or more often if skin is oily.
Suitable for all skin types.